Search This Blog

Friday 8 September 2017

St Mary's Church, Castlegate, York

This is one of the many churches in York that have been converted to other uses. This church sits near the Jorvik centre which is where there is a famous Viking dig site.

I was called to carry out a mini-mission there, today the anniversary of the birth of St Mary - the Mother of Jesus or Mother Mary. Of course, the story in the Bible has only part of the full story of what virginity means - it means flowing out of the pure love nature of God. (This is all explained beautifully by Andrew Harvey in the Christ path).

I was guided to load up the Excalibur code, along with Mother Mary's Rosary for an Ascending Humanity and the Magnificat.

The Magnificat is a glorious poem to the Divine Feminine and the power of our Mother Father God. Fully understood it is probably the most revolutionary passages in the bible.

I used the King James version (from the bible I had been given which used to be used by my uncle Bishop Bill Westwood, Bishop of Peterborough)

Luke 1:46-55King James Version (KJV)

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
54 He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;
55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

With this, the old paradigm of scarcity with the world run by a few "high ups", is going to be replaced by the new paradigm of peace and prosperity for all -  when the mighty are put down from their seats and the humble are exalted.

Just as Mary says:

Luke 1:38King James Version (KJV)

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
Be it unto me according to thy word.
The ultimate words of Power.



No comments:

Post a Comment