Search This Blog

Monday 29 June 2015

Athens and a prayer for the Greek people

I love how synchronicity works. I had a few days between my holiday on Evolution (a Hanse 350 sailboat based in the Ionian Islands, Greece) and the pilgrimage to Patmos. I was guided to take the break in Athens (at a very cheap AirBnb in the centre of the city). 

The flat turned out to be walking distance of the Greek parliament square, so on the last day I finally got it! - AEG wanted a trip to Parliament square (Synagma) for the blessing energy to be sent into the resolution of the Greek debt issue in accordance with the Divine plan - my prayer was for the "Will of God to move the world" ie for the successful outcome of the Greek debt issue for the maximum benefit for all concerned.


I took the blue box (with the Christ logo) and set up Adam's Earth Grid (AEG). In the background is the  parliament buidling (with two sentries dressed up in the greek military uniform with tights and pom poms on their boots).

The prayer was accompanied by the Children of the Sun thought form - a field on love (in rose pink) as the base, a torriodal field of violet flame transforming light interpenerated by the platinum diamond light of Truth straight down the middle.

Thank you for this awesome task.

No comments:

Post a Comment